Castle Monday Night Meets

I’ll come along and bring a rope. Meet in the cafe at 7pm or if I’m not there I’ll boulder on the comp wall. Look out for a red NLMC t-shirt.

Hi there

Thanks for the replies - so after all that I got stuck at work and will be there at 7.30 instead - should I come straight to the area where you are - you said the Comp wall ?

I’ll pop there at 7:30pm.

Am here in a red t Shirt and short blonde hair - will do a bit of bouldering !

Hi guys. I’ll be down the castle tomorrow with my rope :smiley:

I should be there tonight also…

Can’t make it tonight but is anyone up for a lead session at the Castle this Weds or Thurs? I can usually be there by 6.

I’m planning on going to the caste tomorrow (Thursday), if anyone fancies joining…

Kris

Just moved here from California. Looking for a lead partner to climb at the castle this weekend. If anyone is looking to climb, let me know!

I’ll be at the castle tonight from about 6:30 onwards.
No rope though…

Regards,
Kris

Anyone want to lead at the castle Thursday, Friday or Saturday morning?

Thanks!

Ben

Hi Ben,
I can do Thursday evening, can be there from about 5:30. I have a rope in a locker there.
Cheers,Matt

Hey @Ben, can’t do this week (although possibly Friday early afternoon – what time were you going?) but planning to climb at the castle next Monday and Tuesday. And also any days the week after!

@MattGee are they okay with people keeping stuff in their lockers? I was thinking of leaving my rope there but didn’t want to lose it in case they break in…

I’m pretty sure they won’t like you leaving stuff in lockers unless you rent it off them…

Indeed! It is possible to rent private lockers at the Castle, but I suspect there is a huge waiting list. On no account should you leave stuff in the regular lockers (or use a regular locker and take the key away with you), you’ll be lucky to see it again!

Aha, thank you! As usual, my thinking was rather naive…

Hey Matt - earliest I could get there tomorrow would be 6:30. Would that be too late for you?

Tutu - sorry should have been more specific. I’m free in the evenings during the week then Saturday morning. Looks like this week won’t work. Next Mon/Tues I’ll be out of the city, but let’s link up sometime after!

okay cool Ben, I’ll be free for climbing on most days after Sun 29th :slight_smile:

Hi Ben, that’s fine, see you there. 07931973007, I’ll probably be warming up or in the Cafe.

CheersMatt

Sounds good! See you there.