Castle Monday Night Meets

Hi guys. I am not going to be around but there is a new member David who wants to climb at the castle on Monday. Any takers?

M

Monday night is here. Castle time. Iā€™ll be in the cafe at 7:30pm folks.

Hi guys. Going to the Castle tomorrow. Anyone else? Rope?

Iā€™m in. Have you got a rope?

kq

Hi all. There is a new member who is interested. Will come down the Castle later. I canā€™t make it cos of work. Cam someone look out for herā€¦Becky, and Wear a red nlmc t-shirt.
Hopefully will be down next week.
Cheer
Martin

Iā€™m coming down tonight. Will bring lead rope and harness in case anyone wants a crack at the new routes in Wells 1. Hopefully my NLMC red T-shirt will be dry by then! Meet at the cafe at 7:30pm.

New members / prospective members are most welcome to join us.

Hey Khalid Iā€™m going to try and make it down, would love to do some leading!

Hx

1 Like

@Manchi and I are planning on heading to the castle later. Anyone else keen?

Iā€™m comingā€¦

Iā€™m planning on climbing at the Castle tomorrow night. Anyone else around?

Iā€™m meeting up with a friend, Sam, who potentially would like to join the Club so it would be nice to introduce her to other membersā€¦

Hi everyone. Will be down the Castle later. 7.30. Cafe. Have harness but unfortunately no rope. Hope to see some of you there :grinning:

Me and Mel will be down there too, see you in the cafe at 7.30, whoop!

Also sans rope unfortunately.
Hx

Hi all,

I am interested in joining your club. I have done a fair amount of rock climbing, and a bit of mountaineering as well.

Will you be climbing at the Castle tomorrow night? If so, I am keen on joining you for a session.

Thanks,

Mikael

Iā€™m going to be at the castle this evening. Going to go for a bit of training before hand as Iā€™m totally psyched after the Pembroke trip. Letā€™s meet in the cafe at 7:30pm for a cup of tea as usual. Should I bring a rope? Who else can make it?

@Mikael, please do come along and say hello. Numbers on a Monday night are variable, especially in the summer months, but I will certainly be there with a red NLMC t-shirt on.

Great! I will be in the cafƩ at 7:30pm. I will not be able to bring a rope unfortunately. See you later

I shall come and put in an appearance!

I can also bring a rope if you like x

Oh! No upstairs cafƩ. Meet by reception or bouldering in the pen.

Thereā€™s a tea place downstairs just behind receptionā€¦ could meet around
there?

Anyone at the wall later? Have a harness but no rope.:grinning: