Autumn Working Meet 7th - 8th October 2017

Morning Chiz
I’ve managed to convince my kids to move my (not so) surprise birthday ‘do’ to the weekend after, so I’ll be able to join the fun if there’s still room for a DIY bumbly!
Happy to get on the ladder and sort the gutters again etc etc, but if you could try and arrange for a little less rain than last time it would be appreciated :wink:
Cheers
Richard

Evening Richard, that sounds great, will be really good to catch up. Evening round of the Daear Ddu friday night…

Absolutely!
See you in a couple of weeks…

I’d like to come and help out too - I don’t have any particularly useful skills, but happy to get stuck into anything requiring unskilled labour :slight_smile: I’ll be coming from London and would need a lift.

Sorry I can’t make the working meet. Ruth is away, in North Wales with her work colleagues as it happens, though I couldn’t persuade her to book the barn for them. So kiddicare for me.

Hi Kate, look forward to seeing you there, we’ll see about sorting lifts next week

Sorry you can’t make it Max, we do need the chimneys sweeping…

Evening all, working meet is a week away so can we get any more members who want to help keep the club properties spick and span? Good food, good company, and a good feeling at the end of the weekend. The more members the quicker we get it all done and can hopefully get out climbing!

If anyone can offer lifts then please let us know when, and from where, also volunteers needed to get 100 toilet rolls… (will be repaid by club so keep receipts) and a laundry run.

Any vegetarians, vegans or members with any other dietary requirements -let us know so we can make sure you can share Tom’s fantastic cooking,
see you there

Chiz

1 Like

Tim and I are travelling across from London (giving lifts to Jo & Matt). We can get the 100 toilet rolls and breakfast groceries.

How many do we need to buy for? And are there any veggies?

Chiz: I’m still happy to lead one of the work teams.

Hi Manchi, that sounds great, thank you. Do you have any spaces in the car (under all that toilet roll)? Would be great if you could run one of the crews, thank you!

Noone has yet said they are vegetarian/whatever yet, but noone has really said they aren’t…numbers will be firmed up at end of week when we have final numbers. To get that side of things started, this is list so far:

Chiz, Stroud, lift for two available, Friday afternoon
Richard Young, Malmesbury/Kemble, Friday afternoon -we could share? I’ll be going from Minch, could drop you back there on Sunday?

Naomi and Tom (cook) self propelled, Not London
Khalid, has car?? lifts available?? London

Manchi, Tom, Matt & Jo (breakfast cooks), have car, London, Friday evening ??
Richard H self propelled, Sheff?
Valerie self propelled, Ironbridge way?
Liz F self propelled ?Stokeish?
Binit self propelled ?Yorkshire?

Tutu needs lift -London
Kate D needs lift -London

If Khalid could get the car, then hopefully Tutu and Kate can get lifts up and down?

Any more for any more? Any dietary requirementss, etc etc…

I would still like to come and would still need a lift from London :slight_smile:
I don’t eat meat but generally consume very little food (especially when not climbing), so can snack on anything else available and will bring some homemade goodies…

Matt

Didn’t you get the loo rolls last on Saturday of the weekend before last at Holyhead?

There’s a big pile of loo rolls in the cottage bathroom at the moment.

Morning!

I’m potentially interested in coming along and mucking in. Handy with a strimmer, would need lift from London :slight_smile:

Omar

Hi, I would be up for going this weekend, but I am currently not a member is this a problem? Im also a carpenter and would be able to help out with any work.

looks like we will make it there for Saturday. Dale doing electrics on the garage but hoping to mostly get that done during the week. prefer veg… but not sure if we’re staying for the dinner so don’t go too crazy Tom.

@markoconnor2012, not a problem at all. Do you need transport? Where are you coming from?

Hi all,
Would also like to come to the working meet. Not sure what the car
situation is like…?

Best,

Jan

Great! I’m coming from cricklrwood north London, I wouldn’t mind taking a lift if there is one going, but if not i have a van and can drive just as easy could take another person or two if needed, :+1:@khalidqasrawi

Ok, updated…

Chiz & Richard Y, Stroud, self propelled Friday afternoon
Naomi and Tom (cook) self propelled, Not London
Richard H self propelled, Sheff?
Valerie self propelled, Ironbridge way?
Liz F self propelled ?Stokeish?
Binit self propelled ?Yorkshire?
Dale and Yvonne, self propelled, Veggie

Khalid, has car?? lifts available?? London
Manchi, Tom, Matt & Jo (breakfast cooks), have car, London, Friday evening ANY SPACE??

Tutu needs lift -London Veggie
Kate D needs lift -London
Omar, London, needs lift
Jan, London, needs lift

Mark O’C, London, possible van and can give lifts. Mark, that’s great, there is a step needs fixing, maybe some other chippie work, that ok? we have most tools, if a bit blunt…

Any more for any more? Any dietary requirementss, etc etc…

Unless someone confirms we have 100 loo rolls, can we get more please Manchi, needs to last til Spring working meet!

Looks like we may be able to get everyone needing lifts a space, looks like Khalid may be able to take most, so could you coordinate lifts and let Mark know if his van is needed?

Anyone buying materials, please give me receipts so club can reimburse, Anyone else coming please shout out so we get enough custard in,
see you there

Chiz i will come by friday afternoon / evening, hopefully with a car load kindling, but probably won’t stay am afraid …