An evening of Greenland

SAVE THE DATE – WEDNESDAY 24 MAY, 8PM – PALM TREE, MILE END

The NLMC presents an evening of Greenland, a personal account of exploratory alpine climbing in Greenland over July/August 2016 from NLMC member David Barlow.

The trip featured Geoff Hornby, Robert Powell and Paul Seabrook who climbed in the Renland Peninsula for a month and established four new routes including the first ascents of two peaks.

**More details to be announced confirm your interest on Facebook. **

CALL OUT FOR A PROJECTOR TO BORROW

Two weeks until this event join the Facebook event here if you’re interested in hearing more about the trip to Renland Peninsula, Greenland that saw four climbers explore big walls and create new lines… a visually stunning event.

If anyone in the club has a projector please let me know - the lending will be greatly appreciated and the payment of a beer guaranteed! :slight_smile:

I’ve a casio. What inputs? Assuming digital or is Belay old school?!

Haha I assume digital too. If we could borrow that would be great. HDMI adapter. @dabarlow that’s your plan, right?

We have a projection if the other one falls through. Can plug directly into a laptop etc.

Digital. HDMI should be fine.

Thanks Fran! That’s great - will you be coming to the night @coffeepot and @john66white?

I don’t think I can come with the baby really. I can find a way to get it to you before the day

For all the Palm Tree goers - see you this evening! Facebook event is here