8th 9th July 2017 weekend

Not email, I meant phone number. :slight_smile:

07833 435 949. Give a call if possible to liaise re: gear.

Ok, me and @dadler are going to North Wales, leaving London on Friday afternoon. Two spaces in the car if anyone wants to join us?

I can’t do a whole weekend I’m afraid - thanks for the offer though.

Hope you guys have a great time

I would be keen to take a spot please! What time were you thinking of leaving? Give me a shout on 07713913092 if you want to discuss gear etc.

Thanks,
Catrin

I’m still keen! Can bring rack and ropes. Fine to leave any time.

Johannes

The plan is to leave from the BP petrol station by the Hammersmith flyover at 5:30 - Toby is bringing ropes so you would probably just need a light personal rack - the address is below - can you make it?

BP
171 Talgarth Rd, London W6 8BJ
020 8563 2568
https://goo.gl/maps/9VtoVbman5x

@jobangles You are welcome to join us!! Plenty of space in the car. Please confirm if you will be at the above meeting place this afternoon / evening.

I think it’s OBE, but Stone farm Sunday/or any Southern Sandstone is good for me - have bouldering mat also - that is, if there’s anyone left not going to NWales haha.

I’m still keen Andrew, although it looks like it might just be the two of us!

I’ve managed to wrangle a last minute climbing partner, hope that’s okay for them to come in the car? :slight_smile:

All good for 5:30!

Johannes

Yes there’s room in the car for you @jobangles and your last minute climbing partner! My number is 07920 081 369. What is your number?